Registration for Summer 2021 is now open!
This is an online summer course, taught using Zoom
Everyone knows that practice is part of learning an instrument, but have you ever been taught how to practice? Proper practice techniques are essential and consist of a ‘set of tools’ and knowledge that when applied to your playing routine, will enable you to make the most of your musical experiences.
This virtual class led by Marea Chernoff is an opportunity to learn, hone or elevate your practice skills with a detailed approach. Recommended for adults with a basic knowledge of the fingerings on at least one type of recorder (C or F), all voices of recorder are welcome.
The approachable online sessions will focus on:
- Developing good, efficient practice habits
- Long Tones and finger technique
- Targeting playing weaknesses
- Self analysis for faster improvement
- Strategies for approaching specific techniques
- How to practice a piece of music for all its elements
Missed signing up for an activity?
Join our contact list to be notified first of new classes and registration dates